There are so many temptations for people who create media. We are constantly targeted by scams, encouraged to brag about ourselves, and told we could always be doing better. Those pressures are shaping the modern church. For better or worse.
This week on the Truce Podcast we are joined by Andrew Schwab of Project 86 and the Pioneer’s Podcast to explore the odd temptations facing modern Christianity. Andrew is also the author of the books “Fame is Infamy“, “The Tin Soldiers“, “It’s All Downhill from Here“.
* How is technology shaping the modern church?
* How do Christians deal with failure?
* How do people make money on social media and Instagram?
* Should my church podcast its sermons?
* Are we creating new popes with our celebrity Christians?
* Is it okay for Christians to be famous?