We’ve spent the last several weeks asking the question: “Is the United States an empire?” Now we want to go even deeper: “Is empire always a bad thing?”
So we invented a game that will explore that question. It’s Capture the Flag… with resources.
- Is empire always a bad thing?
- How can the US use resources to build alliances?
- Is the US a Christian nation?
- How should Christians treat resources?
- The US has over 800 military bases. Would we want a foreign military base in or near our land?
- Should Christian resist burglars?
- Would we want a Chinese military base in the US?
- How do we treat countries with less important resources?
- The difficulty of being both a Christian and an American
Truce is listener supported. Find out how to help at www.trucepodcast.com/donate