When the Russian tsars fell, they left a power vacuum. Who would rule Russia after the Romanov dynasty? The Bolshevik’s rose to power, led by Vladimir Lenin. Lenin immediately began persecuting anybody he didn’t like.
In this episode, we’ll examine the dark realities behind the Russian revolution: how it started with good intentions but ended with the death of millions. We’ll also see how a culture of fear and suspicion held the nation captive.
This is part of our series examining how the rise of communism in Russia impacted the Christian church. Check out the rest of season three for more information. We’re working hard to make Truce the best Christian podcast on the market. Please rate and review the show!
- How did Vladimir Lenin come to power?
- How did Stalin come to power?
- How many people did Stalin kill? (20-25 million)
- Is communism bad?
- What was the Soviet Union?
- How did the Soviet Union begin?
- Who were the Bolsheviks?
- Why do some people like Stalin?