After the fall of the Romanov dynasty, Russia fell into the hands of the Bolshevik political party. They led the country into one of the darkest chapters in world history when religious people and dissidents were targeted, imprisoned, and murdered. This history is hard to hear but important for us to know.
Our special guest this episode is Felix Corley of www.forum18.org.
In this episode, we discuss why Vladimir Lenin persecuted Christians and how Joseph Stalin instituted a policy of fear in the Soviet Union.
- Forum 18
- Article about the poem “First They Came”
- The Gulag Archipelago by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn
- An interesting article about former Soviet countries
- Why did Vladimir Lenin hate Christians?
- Persecution of Jehovah’s Witnesses in Russia
- Persecution of Muslims in Russia
- How many people did Joseph Stalin kill?
- Nikita Khrushchev