S3:E17 Is the USA a Christian Nation?
Is the USA a Christian nation?
There are a lot of people who argue that it is. And a lot of others who say that it is not. Which is it? What do we gain by calling it a Christian nation?
Our guest this episode is Dr. Gregg L Frazer, author of The Religious Beliefs of America’s Founders: Reason, Revelation, and Revolution and God Against the Revolution: The Loyalist Clergy’s Case Against the American Revolution. He also teaches at the Master’s University.
Donate a little to help the show on either Patreon orPaypal
Our “Would You Rather Questions”:
- Would you rather make a hundred thousand dollars a year working for the mob, or be married to the best-looking person on earth who cheats on you?
- Would you rather sell something benign like corn to Iran or be Vladimir Putin’s personal barber?
- Would you rather go to a church where the senior pastor is always getting into Twitter fights or one where the youth pastor is always starting gossip?
- Dr. Frazer’s list of Christian America dangers
- Jefferson’s letter to the Danbury Baptist Association
- The Pencils and Lipstick Podcast
- Revived Thoughts
- The Grace Over 40 Podcast
We’re striving to the best Christian podcast available. Help us out by donating!