The Pew Research Center released a study stating that there will be more Muslims in the world than Christians by the year 2050. That study terrified many Christians! Because we’re so used to being the dominant religion on Earth. So there seemed to be only one solution — have more babies.
On this episode of the Truce Podcast, we press pause on the would-be baby boom and ask, “is there a better way?”. This episode is the third in a series on reaching out to Muslims.
What do you think? Should Christians have more babies? Are there mandates in the Bible on the subject? Do you think, “be fruitful and multiply” still applies? Leave us a comment to let us know!
- How many children should Christians have?
- Does the Old Testament command to “be fruitful and multiply” still apply?
- If Muslims are having more children than Christians, what should we do about it?
- How many babies are Muslims having?
- Should Christians fear Islam?
- How do I share the gospel with my Muslim friends?